Hazardous material detection
MMTD Multi-mode threat detector
Are you interested in the product? Contact us!
- Simultaneous detection and identification of explosives and narcotics from a single sample
- Can detect conventional and homemade explosives
- Capable of remote, unattended operation with WiFi/Ethernet
- Unlimited data storage via SD memory card
- Up to 5 hours of uninterrupted operation with hot-swappable battery
- Integrated USB
- Rapid start-up and detection time
The tough exterior design of the multi-mode threat detector (MMTD) is ideal for the soldier on the front line and the security agent working in difficult environments. Its wide-ranging threat-detection capability and portability make it ideal for aviation, special-event and border security applications.
Designed to IP54 rating for operation in extreme environmental conditions, the MMTD is a rugged, portable handheld system for the rapid detection and identification of explosives, narcotics or CWA/TICs, featuring an optimized detection capability for peroxides, taggants and methamphetamine precursors.
In addition to rapid start-up and detection time, operators can quickly switch between particle or vapour analysis as required. The MMTD offers four operating modes, including a dual-mode setting for simultaneous detection of explosives and narcotics from a single sample.
New substances can be added to the MMTD’s library, increasing the scope of detection.