INFORMATION FOR VISITORS OF THE WEBSITE WWW.ZNZ.HU
The operator of www.znz.hu informs the visitors of the website about its practices regarding to processing of personal data, as well as the rights of the users and the possibilities of enforcing them.
Z&Z Ltd. selects and operates the IT tools used to manage personal data in the course of providing the service in such a way that the processed data:
- are accessible to authorised persons (availability);
- are authentic and their authentication is ensured (authenticity of the processing);
- unchanging of the data can be confirmed (data integrity);
- will be protected against unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
Z&Z Ltd. protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or liquidation, as well as accidental destruction.
Z&Z Ltd. ensures the protection of the security of data management by means of technical, organizational and organizational measures that provide a level of protection corresponding to the risks arising from data management.
Z&Z Ltd. retains in course of data management:
- confidentiality: it protects the information so that only those authorized to do so can access it;
- integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and the method of processing;
- availability: ensures that when the eligible user needs it, the information can be actually accessed with the available tools.
1. Name of data controller
Z&Z Safety Technique Ltd. ( Z&Z Ltd.)
Address: 1141 Budapest, Paskál str. 27/B
Site: 2142 Nagytarcsa, Déri Miksa str. 6.
Phone:+36 1 / 363 3053
2. Legislation on which data processing is based:
- 112th Act of 2011 — about Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (Info Act);
- Decree 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
3. Electronic Data Processing
Automatic (cookie) and data management based on voluntary consent is performed on the website after consent.
3.1.1. How Cookies work:
In order to provide customized service, the system places a small data package called a cookie on the user’s computer and reads it back during the subsequent visit. If the browser sends back a previously saved cookie, the provider managing the cookie has the option of linking the user’s current visit to the previous one, but only for its own content.
3.1.2. Cookies are responsible for:
– collecting information about visitors and their devices;
– remembering the customized settings of visitors, which will be used;
– to facilitate the use of the website;
– to provide a quality user experience.
Inevitably required session cookies:
The purpose of these cookies is to allow visitors to browse the website of Z&Z Kft. fully and seamlessly, to use its functions and the services available there. The period of validity of these types of cookies lasts until the session (browsing) is completed, and when you close your browser, this type of cookie is automatically deleted from your computer or from any other device you use to browse.
Third-party cookies (analytics):
Z&Z Ltd. uses Google Analytics as third-party cookies on its website. By using the Google Analytics service for statistical purposes, Z&Z Kft. collects information about how the visitors use the websites. The data is used for the purpose of developing the website and improving the user experience. These cookies will also remain on the visitor’s computer or other browsing device, in its browser until their expiration, or until they are deleted by the visitor.
3.1.3. The purpose of data processing:
Distinguish the visitors and users viewing the website from each other, storing the data provided during it, improving the user experience, controlling the operation of the services, web analytics measurements.
3.1.4. Possible consequences of failure to provide data:
Incomplete use of the services of the website, deterioration of user experience, inaccuracy of web analytics measurements.
3.1.5. Scope of data managed:
The start and end time of the user’s visit, depending on the settings of the user’s computer — the type of the browser and of the operating system. The addresses of the pages visited, as well as the date and time data on their own are not suitable for identifying the data subject. Z&Z Kft. does not link the data generated during the analysis of log files with other information and does not seek to identify the user’s identity.
3.2. Information voluntarily provided for contact:
Z&Z Kft. asks the visitors to the website to provide data for contact purposes.
Reporting shall be based on the voluntary consent of the data subject. The system forwards the provided information and the attached message to the central (email@example.com) e-mail address of Z&Z Kft., which is handled by the designated staff. Upon receipt of the letter, our staff will contact the interested person using one of the contact details provided in the letter.
3.2.1. Scope and purpose of the processed data:
The purpose of data processing
Your name, for your identification
We can contact you at the given phone number.
We can send you a message at the mailing address provided
You do not need to specify the name of the company where you work.
3.3.1. The purpose of data processing:
Sending informative emails about news, information, published articles and summaries related to the activities of the Data Controller and the professional field represented. The Data Controller’s newsletter may contain information about its own or third party services.
3.3.2.Personal data processed:
|Personal data||The purpose of data processing||Legal basis||Retention Period|
|Name (surname, first name)||Based on your name we can identify and address you.
If this data is missing, we will not be able to send you a message.
|We can send you a message at the mailing address provided.
We will not be able to send newsletter if this data is missing.
In case of subscribing to the newsletter, the Data Controller manages the data relating to the time of the subscription and the granting of consent.
3.3.3. Legal basis of data processing:
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of point (a), Section (1) of Articles 6 of GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject.
3.3.4. Source of personal information:
The person concerned.
The Data Controller provides information directly to the data subjects about the change in the scope of the processed data at the time of their recording.
3.3.5. Period of processing of personal data:
The processing takes place until the data subject’s consent is withdrawn.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter can be done by the data subject at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter, or by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Physical storage locations of the data:
In connection with the maintenance of the Internet connection, technical data (cookies) related to the computer, browser program, internet address, pages visited are on the server of the website or in the Google database.
The data you provide is stored on our email server and business management system.
5. Data transfer, data processing, data users:
We use your data only for web analytics (Google) and for contacting you. The two systems operate separately from each other, they do not transfer data to each other.
Data shall not be transferred to other third parties by the controller. An exceptional case is the mandatory transfer of data required by law, which can only take place in extraordinary cases. Prior to fulfilling the request for data from the authority, the controller shall examine whether the legal basis for data transfer exists in respect of all data.
As an external service provider, the visitation of the znz.hu website and the independent measurement of its other web analytics data is supported by the Google Analytics server. Detailed information on the handling of measurement data is provided by the controller at http://www.google.com/intl/hu/policies/.
The processing of the data provided is carried out with the voluntary consent of the user, it is not used by the controller for other purposes, these are only accessible to the authorised staff of the data controller.
6. Data management of external service providers related to logging:
The website contains links to websites independent of Z&Z Ltd. In case of moving further to the server of the provider pointing to the external link, we have no control over the data management.
7. Rights and enforcement options of the data subject:
The data subject may request information about the processing of his personal data and may request the rectification of his personal data, erasure, withdrawal, may exercise his data portability and objection as indicated at the time of the recording of the data, or the controller contact details.
7.1. Right to receive information:
Z&Z Ltd. shall take appropriate measures to ensure that all information relating to the processing of personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and each information pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 and 34 are concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible in a clear and understandable form.
7.2. The data subject’s right of access:
The data subject shall have the right to receive feedback from the controller as to whether his personal data are being processed and, if such processing is in progress, he shall have the right to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information:
The purposes of data management:
- the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, including, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- the planned period of storage of personal data;
- the right to rectify, erase or restrict of processing and to object;
- the right to lodge a complaint addressed to the supervisory authority;
- information on data sources; the fact of automated decision-making, including profiling, and understandable information on the logic used and the significance of such processing and the likely consequences for the data subject.
7.3. Right of rectification:
The data subject may request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him processed by Z&Z Ltd. and the completion of incomplete data.
7.4. Right to erasure:
The data subject shall have the right to ask deletion of his personal data relating without undue delay by Z&Z Ltd. on one of the following grounds:
- personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there is no priority legitimate reason for processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation imposed by Union or Member State law applicable to the controller;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The erasure of data cannot be initiated if processing is necessary:
- for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expressing opinion and information;
- to fulfil an obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller to process personal data, or to carry out a task in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority conferred on the controller;
- for purposes relating to public health or for archiving, scientific and historical research or statistical purposes on the basis of public interest; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.5. Right to restrict data processing:
At the request of the data subject, Z&Z Kft. restricts data processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the restriction relates to the period enabling the accuracy of the personal data to be verified;
- the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the deletion of the data and instead requests a restriction on their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or the data subject has objected to the processing; in which case the restriction relates to the period for which it is not established whether the legitimate grounds of the controller take precedence over the legitimate grounds of the data subject.
Where processing is subject to restriction, the personal data, except for storage, shall be processed only with the consent of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for the purposes of the Union or a Member State’s important public interest can be managed.
7.6. Right to data portability:
The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data concerning him and which he has made available to the Controller in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another controller.
7.7. Right of objection:
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time for reasons relating to his or her own situation to the processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or within the framework of the exercise of a public authority vested in the controller, or by the controller or by a third party against the treatment of its legitimate interests, including profiling based on those provisions. In case of objection, the Data Controller may no longer process the personal data unless justified by compelling legitimate reasons that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or which are required to establish, enforce legal claims or are related to the protection of.
7.8. Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling:
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects or would similarly significantly affect him.
The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
In case of breach of his rights, the data subject may go to court against the controller. The court is acting out of turn.
Data protection authority procedure Complaints may be lodged with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: Name: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet Street 22/C. Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, P.O.Box: 5
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.naih.hu
Version : 2.
30th Oct. 2020