- Automatic detection of explosives in parcels, carry-on or checked baggage
- Automatic detection of LAGs in accordance with ECAC Doc. 30, part II
- Duty conveyor load max of 250kg allows screening of heavier freight items
- Analysis of Zeff and density using independent views
- Two high-resolution detailed views (Dual-view)
- High-resolution XADA sensor technology
- ECAC Standard 3 approved
Due to it’s size and tunnel opening the HI-SCAN 7555aTiX is very versatile and suitable for application in the fields of cabin baggage, hold baggage or parcel screening.
The Hi-SCAN 7555aTiX provides automatic detection of solid and liquid explosives during the screening of checked or hold baggage, parcels or small items of air cargo.
An aperture opening of 75 x 55cm, combined with a maximum duty conveyor load of 250kg, provides the flexibility to screen a wide range of items, including heavier freight items.
Performing with high detection and very low false alarm rates, the HI-SCAN 7555aTiX can be fully integrated into network environments for system management, facilitating archiving, image distribution and TIP functionalities.
In addition to achieving ECAC EDS Standard 2 for hold-baggage screening, the HI-SCAN 7555aTiX has also achieved certification for ECAC EDS cabin baggage C1 and C2 . It also meets the EU legislation for LEDS Standard 2 and 3 Type C.