- for the proper functioning of the website,
- in order to facilitate the use of the website,
- for the security of the website,
- to improve the use and functionality of the website,
- in order to monitor the activity carried out on the website,
- for the purpose of differentiating users of the website,
- to analyse the use of the website and produce anonymous aggregate statistics.
WHAT DO WE CALL COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on a user’s computer or other device when they visit a website. They are usually used to make websites work properly, to track movements within the website and to remember login details. There are different types of cookies that can be distinguished:
- Based on their origin
- Based on their function
- Based on their lifespan
The main features of cookies are:
- First-party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you visit, while the placement of third-party cookies is not handled by the website you visit. Please note that we do not control the collection or reuse of third party data.
- Required/ basic cookies are needed to enable the technical functionality of the website. (For example, they allow you to navigate the site and use its functions.)
- Performance cookies collect information about the performance of the website, such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the site, and error messages.
- Functionality cookies facilitate the usability of the website by remembering the choices made by the user (e.g. language, region, login, etc.).
- A Targeting/advertising cookies allow the website to send personalised advertising to its visitors.
- A Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted after you close your browser. Persistent or constant cookies remain on your device until they are manually deleted or automatically deleted by your browser after the time period specified in the cookie file has expired.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
The full list of cookies used on this website is listed in the following table.
|Cookie Name||First-party cookies or third-party cookies?||Cookie Expiration Date||Purpose of Cookie||Types of data collected|
|pll_language||Third-party (Polylang)||1 year||This cookie is set by the Polylang plug-in for||Browsed page language code|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES PLACED BY PARTNERS
Operators of other services may also place cookies on this website. Z&Z Biztonságtechnika Kft. may have a contractual relationship with the service providers, but the cookies are placed for the purpose of the operation of their own service independently of Z&Z Biztonságtechnika Kft.
You can find information about the cookies placed by partners at the following links:
All information about the service is available at the following link:
In addition to the partners listed above, operators of other services that do not have a contractual relationship with Z&Z Biztonságtechnika Kft. may place cookies on the website, independently of Z&Z Biztoságtechnika Kft., in order to ensure the proper functioning of their own services.
Z&Z Biztonságtechnika Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the placement of such third-party cookies or any data processing that may be carried out by the operators, and their liability is excluded.
HOW TO CONTROL OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set to reject them.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies may affect the operation of our websites.
If you use different devices to access our website, you must ensure that each browser on each device has the cookie settings that are right for you.
For information about the cookie settings of the most popular browsers, please visit the following links: